ONLINE MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICY
You may return all new and un-opened items sold and fulfilled by Hallofframes.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or in-store credit(less shipping charges). Merchandise may be returned via mail or in-store return. In the event that merchandise is damaged, or unsatisfactory due to error, we'll pay any related shipping costs associated with your purchase. Please note that all merchandise must be returned in it's original product packaging.
You may return any merchandise bought on our online shop for up to 30 days from original receipt of the merchandise.
Avoid shipping charges by returning anything ordered online to your local Hall of Frames store in Arizona. Here's how you go about doing it:
1. You must bring your packing list, receipt, and photo ID.
2. Include all original packaging materials, manuals and accessories to avoid any fees.
3. Refunds will post to your credit card account within 5-7 business days.
Returns By Mail
Follow these steps to return your purchase by mail:
1. Contact us via phone at (602) 923-4998 Ext.116 or via email at Shop@hallofframes.com for special instructions.
2. Make sure to provide us with your original purchase information including: the item(s), product number(s) and the original order number.
3. Once online purchase information has been confirmed we will issue a call tag via mail or email. Please note that costs associated with return-shipping will be deducted from your refund amount.
4. When the call tag arrives, pack your return merchandise in the original packaging and take to a UPS store or call UPS 1-800-742-5877 to schedule a pickup. Make sure to include the return label.
5. Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories to avoid additional fees.
6. For assurance of a safe delivery back to our warehouse, we reccomend that you return item via UPS ground or insured USPS
Please send all returns to:
Hall of Frames
Attn: Online Return Department
4710 E. Thunderbird Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
How to Receive Refunds
- Refunds for merhcandise purchased online will be credited to the original credit card and are not valid for cash or check refund. If you prefer, store credit can be issued in the form of a gift card.
- Refunds for items purchased online, and returned via mail may not be credited to your credit card account until merchandise has been returned to the Hall of Frames central fulfillment center and inspected for integrity. Please allow 5-10 business days to post to your account once merchandise has been received.
How To Do An Exchange
Exchanging an item for the same item due to damage of the incorrect item sent:
- If you received a faulty item and wish to exchange it for the same item, please contact us via phone at (602) 923-4998 Ext.116 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to provide us with your original purchase information.
- In the event that merchandise is damaged, or unsatisfactory due to our error, we'll pay the return shipping costs for the exchange.
Exchanging an item for another item(via mail)
- If you would like to exchange an item for another item of equal, less, or greater value please contact us via phone at (602) 923-4998 Ext. 116 or email us at email@example.com.
Exchanging an item for another item (via in-store):
- If you would like to exchange an item purchased online with an item in a physical store, please see the store for details. Items being exhcanged for equal or greater value may be handled at the store level.
In the event that merchandise has been opened or damaged by the buyer, a partial refund may be issued. Here are the details:
- Any merchandise removed from it's original packaging or boxing may be returned within 30 days of delivery, but is subject to a 20% restocking fee. All re-stocking fees will be deducted from your final purchase price. Please note that we will not base re-stocking fee on the final purchase price that included any applicable tax or shipping charges.
- Any item that is returned not in it's original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error may receive up to 50% of the original purchase price back if the item is deemed re-sellable.
1. Labor, delivery, and packaging/shipping services
2. Items that have been damaged through customer use or abuse
3. Gift Certificates purchased both online and in-store.